Stay connected to EMC and our exclusive news through our social channels:
Laramide Resources Ltd. is at the forefront of the clean energy revolution and poised for a lucrative investment reward from a suite of world-class uranium assets. Laramide is strategically focused on large, low-risk uranium projects located in mining friendly Australia and New Mexico. With uranium fundamentals in motion, Laramide presents investors with a pure-play, growth, and highly leveraged exposure to the uranium market’s booming price momentum.
Laramide’s portfolio boasts a pipeline of top-tier, advanced projects located in districts renowned for their uranium provenance. Each asset has been chosen for its size and production potential; and now with favourable market conditions in play, Laramide is primed for success.
An investment in Laramide today is an opportunity to participate in an exciting investment journey. Invest in Laramide today and participate in a truly extraordinary era of transition. The company is listed on OTCQX (LMRXF), and dual-listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LAM) and the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: LAM).
Laramide Resources boasts a diverse portfolio of uranium and Rare Earth Elements (REE) projects across the United States, with additional ventures like the Westmoreland Project in Queensland, Australia, and the Churchrock and Crownpoint Projects situated in the resource-rich landscapes of New Mexico, United States. Furthermore, the company is actively advancing numerous other projects at varying stages of exploration and development, notably the La Sal Complex in scenic Utah, United States, and the promising La Jara Mesa project in New Mexico, USA.
URANIUM AND NUCLEAR ENERGY
- The world needs safe, affordable, low emission, reliable and secure baseload electricity. As an energy source with zero emissions, nuclear energy is a vital part of the clean energy mix for countries around the world.
- Nuclear fission generates electricity without the harmful byproducts that coal, oil and natural gas emit. As the world replaces old fossil fuel generation and tries to meet increasing electricity demand, there is a need for new generating capacity. Many countries including the U.S. are continuing to advance nuclear, as well as support and develop new technologies, preserve existing reactors and strengthen the fuel cycle.
- Rising uranium demand stems from this requirement for nuclear fuel, with nuclear fuel buyers contracting for a secure supply of uranium. Laramide Resources Ltd. is ready to meet this demand with a uranium portfolio that consists of diversified, advanced stage, high-quality uranium assets in secure, safe jurisdictions.
- Uranium prices are not GDP correlated in the short- or medium-term but are tied to the adoption and growth of nuclear generation. Fuel buyers purchase large volumes of uranium through long-term contracts due to the baseload nature of nuclear power, while the uranium spot market is more thinly traded for buyers to pick up smaller volumes.
2023 Market Advantages
Laramide Watch List
Laramide Investor Presentation
“Nuclear Power is the Best Climate-Change Solution by Far”
Its total greenhouse-gas emissions are 1/700th those of coal – and 1/4th those of solar.
Laramide Mining Methodologies
Laramide is one of the few companies that uses In Situ Recovery – commonly called ISR.
In situ recovery is a method of extracting resources, such uranium, from the ground without having to physically remove the resource from its location. Instead, a special solution is injected into the resource deposit to dissolve or otherwise extract the resource, which is then pumped to the surface for collection. This method is often used for resources that are difficult to extract using traditional mining or drilling techniques and is considered more environmentally friendly. In the context of stock investing, a company that specializes in ISR would be considered a more sustainable or responsible investment option compared to companies that use more traditional extraction methods.
In the Westmoreland and Murphy operations in Australia, Larimide uses open cut mining, also known as open pit mining, which is a method of extracting minerals and ores, including uranium, from the earth by removing layers of soil, rock, and other materials to access the desired deposit. This method is typically used when the ore deposit is located near the surface, and the removal of the overburden, or the soil and rock covering the deposit, is more cost-effective than underground mining. Once the overburden is removed, the ore is extracted using large equipment, such as excavators and haul trucks, and transported to a processing facility for further treatment.
Both operations in Australia are positioned to rapidly come online and start producing uranium – just in time to match the eagerly anticipated rise in uranium’s price per pound.
NUCLEAR: AN ESSENTIAL COMPONENT FOR CLEAN ENERGY
Nuclear energy has the highest capacity factor1 versus both traditional and alternative energy sources, prompting renewed attention to help solve global energy needs.1 Measures the total amount of energy produced during a period of time divided by the amount of energy the plant would have produced at full capacity.
- Laramide Completes A$12.0 Million Placement – November 15, 2023
- Fully Subscribed Placement Raising A$12.0M – November 9, 2023
- Laramide Updates Progress on 2023 Drilling Program and Makes New Discovery with “Off-Scale” Radioactivity Reading from Surface Reconnaissance – October 31, 2023
- Laramide Intercepts Broad-Based Uranium Mineralization in Initial Holes from 2023 Australian Exploration Program – September 29, 2023
- Laramide Awarded US Department of Energy Grant for Churchrock Restoration Study – August 24, 2023
- Laramide Commences 2023 Australian Exploration Campaign; Drilling Underway at Westmoreland Uranium Project – July 19, 2023
- Laramide Resources Announces Results of Annual Meeting of Shareholders – May 31, 2023
- Laramide Resources Ltd. Long Pocket and Amphitheatre Drilling Results Outline Growth Potential of Westmoreland Uranium Project, Queensland, Australia; Plans Further Drilling in 2023 – April 24, 2023
- Laramide Resources Ltd. Announces Results from the Diamond Drilling Program at its Crownpoint-Churchrock Uranium Project, New Mexico, U.S.A. – March 24, 2023
- Laramide Resources Ltd. Amends and Extends Credit Facility – March 21, 2023
- Laramide Resources Ltd. Announces the Engagement of SLR International Corporation to Produce a Preliminary Economic Assessment on the Crownpoint/Churchrock Uranium Project – 01/23/2023
- Laramide Resources Ltd. Announces Proceeds from Successful Exercise of Warrants – January 17, 2023
- Laramide Initiates New Mexico Drill Program – December 13, 2022
- Laramide Resources Ltd.’s Australian Subsidiary Signs Indigenous Land Use Agreement to Advance Westmoreland Uranium Project – November 29, 2022
- Laramide Resources Ltd. to Webcast Live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com Nov. 8th – November 4, 2022
- Laramide Resources Commences Second Phase of 2022 Drilling Program at Westmoreland Uranium Project, Queensland, Australia – October 18, 2022
- Laramide President & CEO Discusses Developing US and Australia Uranium Deposits to Help Feed Nuclear Power Plants and Generate Clean Electricity – August 9, 2022
- Laramide Resources Announces Results of Annual Meeting of Shareholders – June 9, 2022
- Laramide Resources Commences 2022 Drilling Program at Westmoreland Uranium Project, Queensland, Australia – May 25, 2022
- Laramide Resources Names General Manager To Lead US Operations – March 17, 2022
- Laramide Receives $7.6 Million From Warrant Exercise – January 11, 2022
- Laramide Resources Announces New Director – November 23, 2021
EMERGING MARKETS REPORT
- Domestic & Down Under – A Diversified Approach to a Crisis Driven Uranium Opportunity – September 8, 2022
- Win/Win – July 13, 2022
- Ground Breaking – June 9, 2022
- A Case for Uranium – May 26, 2022
Must Read OTC Markets/SEC policy on stock promotion and investor protection
EMC has been paid $100,000 by Laramide Resources Ltd. | Please read our full disclaimer
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact