Digipath Labs provides pharmaceutical-grade analysis and testing to the cannabis industry to ensure producers, consumers and patients know exactly what is in the cannabis they ingest and to help maximize the quality of its client’s products through analysis, research, development, and standardization.
Reliable Results in 72 Hours
Digipath Labs has spared no expense equipping their lab with ultra-sensitive Agilent analytical instrumentation that enables the company to analyze samples and return test results in just 72 hours — the fastest in Nevada. This enables cannabis product producers a faster way to get their products on the shelves. Cannabis flower and cannabis-based products are always handled and tested according to our ISO-17025:2017 accredited and validated standard operating procedures to ensure chain-of custody, accuracy and reliability of test results.
Digipath Labs is ISO-17025:2017 Accredited
Digipath Labs is an ISO-17025 accredited lab under the newly revised 2017 standards. Our mission is to ensure cannabis-based medicines do not contain unhealthy levels of contaminants, as defined by Nevada State guidelines. Every product sample that Digipath Labs receives is visually inspected for foreign matter and then tested for the presence of microbes, mycotoxins, heavy metals, pesticides, and residual solvents if used in the making of cannabis-based concentrates. The company also analyzes cannabis flowers for moisture levels to ensure that they were properly cured and edibles for water activity.
In addition, Digipath Labs offers genotyping of cannabis strains to verify lineage to the cultivator and to provide authenticity to the cannabis consumer. Digipath Labs also offers plant-sexing and terpenoid cluster identification through genomic screening at the plant seedling stage.
Each of the various compounds in cannabis affect the body differently and therefore offer unique physiological and medicinal benefits. The amount of each compound can vary widely from plant to plant, making different cannabis products better than others at providing the desired physiological or recreational effect but also for use in treating specific medical conditions like chronic pain.
Digital Labs provides detailed cannabinoid and terpenoid profiles so cannabis consumer, cannabis patients, caregivers, and dispensary staff can match the best products to the needs of the consumer or patient.
Stay connected to EMC and our exclusive news through our social channels:
Digipath Labs' Three-Prong Approach
The company’s new state-of-the-art analytical instruments and carefully validated protocols help identify the potency and purity of the cannabis product samples that are processed.
Friendly, Personal Service
Digipath Labs offers daily pick-up service, fast and reliable online tracking and reporting, email notifications, back-up data storage coordinated through a dedicated DigiPath account representative.
Digipath Labs is the only cannabis-testing laboratory that advertises directly to the consumer, so patients are already familiar with their commitment to helping ensure that they have access to cannabis products the company has tested for safety and efficacy.
- Digipath Validates and Receives Approval to Use Free DNA Removal to Test for Aspergillus – May 2, 2022
- Digipath to Provide Product Testing for Redwood Cultivation Products, Including Mike Tyson’s New Ear Shaped Gummies, ‘Mike Bites’ – April 4, 2022
- Digipath Enters Into Validation Agreement with CASPR Technologies to Determine Efficacy for New Anti-Microbial Product for the Cannabis Industry – March 1, 2022
- Digipath Announces Financial Results for Q1, 2022 – February 15, 2022
- Digipath Obtains Coveted Compliance Testing License for California Laboratory – February 9, 2022
- Digipath Announces Results for the Fiscal Year 2021 – January 4, 2022
- EVIO Inc. Executes Letter of Intent to sell C3 Labs, LLC to Digipath, Inc. – December 7, 2021
- Digipath Takes Over Management & Signs Letter of Intent to Acquire Majority Control of Steep Hill’s Licensed Northern California Lab from Evio Labs – December 7, 2021
- Digipath Announces Results for Third Fiscal Quarter 2021 – August 18, 2021