VERSES is a cognitive computing company specializing in next generation AI and developer of KOSM™, the world’s first network operating system for enabling distributed intelligence.
KOSM generates a shared world model of contextualized data, policies, simulations, and workflows. Join us in building a smarter world that elevates human potential through innovations and technologies inspired by nature.
VERSES AI - The Spatial Web PIONEERS
VERSES AI is unique in the market because they are building and implementing solutions that improve operational efficiencies and add measurable convenience for consumers, RETAILERS and warehouse operations.
The company earned a reputation as a fast-moving tech firm that is building ground-breaking AI platforms and products that connect physical workflow and data-based interoperability that enables disparate systems to connect and work together.
VERSES AI isn’t using other company’s technology and repackaging apps to be just another AI start-up. The company is led by industry veterans with decades of experience and they developed their own Artificial Intelligence Operating System, – AIOS which is the foundation for the company’s product offerings.
A world-class order picking system that significantly optimizes routing and order fulfillment.
A data synthesis system that queries information in a single platform, to support enterprise-wide analytics.
Provides the core spatial digital infrastructure that supports Urban Air Mobility, governance & infrastructure.
The World’s First AI-Powered Personal Assistant that spans hardware, software, UI, and enterprise security.
Bill Gates comments on the road ahead for AI and personal assistant technology
The technology will be so profound, it could radically alter user behaviors. “Whoever wins the personal agent, that’s the big thing, because you will never go to a search site again, you will never go to a productivity site, you’ll never go to Amazon again."
Explore Investor Presentation
Early Investors to capitalize on $1.59 Trillion Market
Investors often look to other industries or breakout companies to measure when the time is right to get in. The smartphone and mobile app market is what some use to compare to the market potential for AI. The great news is that well-known investors project that the AI market will be DOUBLE of what the smartphone and app market was nearly 15 years ago.
Why VERSES AI
$25M invested (2018) And Growing
Groundbreaking AI Services
Over $26.5M in YR 1 Contract Bookings
Fortune 500 Developer Pipeline
Go-to-Market through Channel Partners and Developers
- VERSES AI Q3 Corporate Update – Company Announces Launch of Next-Generation Intelligent Software Platform – September 21, 2023
- VERSES Named as Presenting Sponsor of the 4th International Workshop on Active Inference – September 13, 2023
- National US Pharmacy Retailer Selects VERSES for Intelligent Warehouse Optimization and Supply Chain Modernization – September 7, 2023
- VERSES Completes EU Funded Autonomous Drone Governance Program – August 28, 2023
- Acclaimed Cognitive Researcher Dr. Inês Hipólito Joins VERSES as Artificial Intelligence (AI) Ethicist – Augusto 10, 2023
- VERSES Announces Patent Filing for Predictive Querying – August 2, 2023
- VERSES, DENTONS US and Spatial Web Foundation, Announce Collaboration on Landmark Industry Report “The Future of Global AI Governance” – July 24, 2023
- VERSES Presents Novel Theories at the Association for the Scientific Study of Consciousness – July 20, 2023
- Hari Thiruvengada Joins VERSES as VP of Product – July 19, 2023
- VERSES Announces Results of Special Meeting – July 19, 2023
- European Commission Selects VERSES to Help Build a Network of Excellence for Artificial Intelligence at the Edge: the dAIEDGE Project – July 12, 2023
- ATB Capital Markets Acts as Co-lead for VERSES AI’s Financing of up to C$13 Million – June 26, 2023
- VERSES Announces the First Wayfinder-Based AI Routing Agent for Multi-System Spatial Computing – June 26, 2023
- VERSES Announces Listing on CBOE UK and CBOE Europe – June 23, 2023
- Darin Bunker Joins VERSES as Director of Engineering – June 22, 2023
- VERSES Announces Proceeds of CDN $6,778,062 from Warrant and Option Exercises – June 12, 2023
- VERSES Publishes Breakthrough Research on Explainable Artificial Intelligence (XAI) – June 8, 2023
- VERSES, DENTONS US and SPATIAL WEB FOUNDATION To Release Industry Report Titled “A Path to Global AI Governance” – June 5, 2023
- VERSES AI CEO Gabriel René to Deliver Keynote Address at LD Micro Invitational XIII – May 26, 2023
- VERSES Announces Technical Breakthrough And Patent Filing for Its Next-Gen AI – May 24, 2023
- VERSES Announces Proposed Warrant Amendment – May 19, 2023
Emerging Markets Report
Stay connected to EMC and our exclusive news through our social channels: