Atmofizer’s technology strength is gathering particles into a standard size, allowing units to either filter out these large particles with a cheaper filter that requires less flow (and therefore less power) or to hit these particles with UV (or both).
Atmofizer Technologies Inc. (OTCQB:ATMFF; CSE:ATMO) is a clean technology company focused on making air and water safer for people and the environment.
The company improves the efficacy and efficiency of filtration with agglomeration technology.
This revolutionary method addresses a wide range of dangerous nano-particles, viruses, and bacteria. Atmofizer technology’s strength lies in gathering particles into a standard size, allowing units to either filter out these larger particles with a less expensive filter, requiring less air flow (and therefore less power) or to neutralize these particles with UV (or both). This technology has the ability to increase the efficiency of all air purification systems.
Atmofizer is the sole provider of this technology people can readily acquire to make the air they breath safer.
The air we breathe everday in our homes, offices and world is much more dangerous than we think. Air can make us sick, spread disease and cause terminal illness. Atmofizer Technologies make air and water safer for people.
- It affects everyone
- COVID made it real to us
- It’s a bigger, long-term problem
- We now understand the danger
- The world has changed
Stay connected to EMC and our exclusive news through our social channels:
Atmofizer is a technology invented by Dr. Gregor Luthe in Germany, over many years, that harnesses the forces of nature to make things bigger and easier to capture, neutralize, and destroy.
– Ultra Fine Particles (UFPs) are too small to see with most microscopes
– Sound waves agglomerate UFPs by creating pressure, like making a snowball
– Bigger particles are easier to capture, neutralize and destroy
Licensing & Integration
Atmofizers can be found in consumer and industrial air purification products manufactured by the Atmofizer Technologies, as well as in consumer and industrial devices produced by other companies that license and integrate Atmofizer technology into their own products.
New use-case or industry-specific product lines are developed in partnership with people and organizations that possess recognized credibility, expertise, brand identity, manufacturing capabilities, and / or strong distribution networks. These alliances will effectively and efficiently accelerate the design and manufacture of innovative, practical new products to help make the air we breathe safer.
How Atmofizer Technology Delivers Better Performance and Value
- Uses acoustic agglomeration to cluster nanoparticles
- Neutralizes Ultra-Fine Particles (UFP)
- Uses combined UV-C and UV-A light to destroy and deactivate particles
- No disposable filters
- UL Certified
- Tested in Independent American laboratories
- No routine maintenance required
- Atmofizer Technologies Inc. Announces Share Compensation Grants – September 16, 2022
- Atmofizer Technologies Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results – August 29, 2022
- Atmofizer Technologies Inc. Announces Latest Independent Test Results – August 25, 2022
- Atmofizer Technologies Inc. Receives Notice of Allowance from USPTO – August 23, 2022
- Atmofizer Provides Corporate Update on First Quarter Reporting and Clean Air Technology – May 31, 2022
- Atmofizer Technologies Inc. Announces First Quarter 2022 Financial Results – May 30, 2022
- Atmofizer Signs Major New US Distribution Contract with Safeware Inc. – May 26, 2022
- Atmofizer Technologies Inc. Announces $1 Per Day Clean Air Financing Deal – May 24, 2022
- Atmofizer Technologies Inc. Announces Departures Capital Interview – May 12, 2022
- Atmofizer Technologies Inc. Announces Latest Test Data and Expansion of Research and Testing Team in Toronto Lab – May 11, 2022
- Atmofizer Technologies Inc. Announces Year End 2021 Financial Results – May 2, 2022
- Atmofizer Technologies Seeing Positive Test Results, Opens HVAC Innovation Testing Lab – April 13, 2022
- Atmofizer Technologies Inc. Receives Patent from USPTO – April 5, 2022
- Atmofizer Technologies Inc. Announces OTCQB Listing – March 21, 2022
- Whit Pepper joins Atmofizer Technologies as President and Chief Commercial Officer – March 10, 2022
- Atmofizer Technologies Inc. Receives Notice of Allowance from USPTO – March 9, 2022
- Atmofizer Announces At-The-Market Offering of up to $5,000,000 – February 23, 2022
- Atmofizer Sponsored Car Wins at 24 Hours of Daytona – January 31, 2022
- Atmofizer Technologies Inc. Files Financial Statements and MD&A – January 28, 2022
- MIT Senior Researcher, Yuming Liu, Joins Atmofizer as Scientific Advisor – January 20, 2022
- Kemper Confirms Successful Test of Atmofizer Technology Improving Industrial Fume Extraction – January 17, 2022
- Atmofizer Announces Indoor Agriculture Testing for Mold Reduction – January 6, 2022
- Atmofizer To Attend CES 2022 In Las Vegas – December 29, 2021
- Atmofizer Technologies Inc. Signs Distribution Partnership with USA Rapid Test – December 2, 2021
- Atmofizer Technologies Inc. Partners with Kemper GmbH to Disrupt a Global Fume Extraction and Filtration Industry – November 30, 2021
EMC has been paid $525,000 by Vaxxinator Enterprises, Inc. on behalf of Atmofizer Technologies Inc. | Please read our full disclaimer