Symbol: OTCQB: KWEMF; TSXV: KWE
- Outstanding Shares: 52,187,1077 (as of 05/31/2022)
- Float: 22,908,499 (as of 06/22/2021)
The company’s current portfolio of unique proprietary offerings includes its unique non-lethal Low Energy Cartridge (LEC) system with application across all segments of the non-lethal market, including law enforcement and personal defense. KWESST (TSXV:KWE; OTCQB:KWEMF) is also involved in the digitization of tactical forces for shared situational awareness and targeting with its signature TASCSTM (Tactical Awareness and Situational Control System) for real-time awareness and targeting information from any source (including drones) streamed directly to users’ smart devices and weapons. Other KWESST (TSXV:KWE;OTCQB:KWEMF) products include counter-measures against threats such as drones, lasers and electronic detection. These include the autonomous GreyGhostTM soldier-portable micro drone missile system that defends against small hostile drones including swarms using high-speed kinetic impact; a Ground Laser Defence system to counter the emerging threat of weaponized lasers against personnel and the PhantomTM electronic battlefield decoy system to mask the electromagnetic signature of friendly forces with decoy signatures at false locations to deceive and confuse adversaries. The Company is headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, with representative offices in Washington, DC, London, UK and Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Stay connected to EMC and our exclusive news through our social channels:
Before we dive into today’s exciting small-cap alert… let us begin with some very compelling data.
- According to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) total global military expenditure rose to $1981 billion last year, an increase of 2.6 per cent in real terms from 2019!
- In 2020 US military expenditure reached an estimated $778 billion representing an increase of 4.4 per cent over 2019. As the world’s largest military spender, the USA accounted for 39 per cent of total military expenditure in 2020.
- U.S. military expenditures are roughly the size of the next seven largest military budgets around the world, combined!
These are staggering figures but also not surprising figures.
Defense is one of the most important expenditures for many countries.
Global defense is a high growth space and the company you are about to read about is well positioned to benefit from this growth!
The stock is currently trading at under $2 and has yet to be on investors’ radar!
July 13th, 2021 – KWESST Micro Systems Inc. (TSXV:KWE; OTCQB:KWEMF) today released its first public video demonstrating the Company’s non-lethal Low Energy Cartridge (LEC) product in action. Jeff MacLeod, Founder, CEO and President of KWESST (TSXV:KWE; OTCQB:KWEMF) , stated that, “The video clip released today was taken when we successfully completed our first public live demonstration of the LEC system to a group of investors in the Whistler, British Columbia area last Friday. As announced yesterday, the official commercial launch of the Low Energy Cartridge system is planned for January 18 – 22, 2022 in Las Vegas at the SHOT Show®.
KWESST EXECUTIVE INTERVIEWED ON BRANDON TATUM SHOW
August 6, 2021 – The YouTube channel, which has over 1.6 million subscribers, is run by former Tucson police officer Brandon Tatum. Brandon also currently has a regular following of more than three million people across various social media platforms and is a frequent guest on TV shows such as The Ingraham Angle and Justice with Judge Jeanine on Fox News Channel. The interview with Luxton focused on KWESST’s Low Energy Cartridge system (the “LEC system”).
- KWESST Showcases Latest in Next-Generation Tactical Systems at CANSEC 2022 Defence and Security Expo, June 1-2, EY Centre, Ottawa, Canada – June 1, 2022
- Statement from KWESST’s Chief Garcia on Texas Mass Shootings – May 31, 2022
- Persistent Systems Designates KWESST as Authorized Integrator – May 24, 2022
- Elisabeth Preston To Retire from KWESST Board and Step Down as Corporate Secretary; Expected U.S. Replacement for Board Seat Pending – May 19, 2022
- KWESST Appoints Former Chief of Police to Lead the Expansion of the Company’s Critical Incident Management Solutions to the Public Safety Market – May 13, 2022
- KWESST Advisor and Spokesperson Brandon Tatum to Replace Larry Elder on Salem Radio Network – May 9, 2022
- KWESST Announces Results of 2022 Annual General and Special Meeting of Shareholders, Business Update and Frankfurt Listing – April 4, 2022
- KWESST Increases Financing – March 16, 2022
- KWESST Raises $1.9 Million Through Financing and Warrants Exercise – March 14, 2022
- KWESST Provides Corporate Update, Highlights Changed Operating Environment – March 1, 2022
- KWESST Updates Investors on Use of Its ARWEN Anti-Riot Device at Trucker Protest in Ottawa, Canada – February 22, 2022
- KWESST Reports on PARA OPS Showcase at SHOT Show 2022 – January 28, 2022
- Brandon Tatum to Headline KWESST Non-Lethal Product Launch At 2022 SHOT Show – January 17, 2022
- KWESST Announces Branding of Non-Lethal Low Energy Cartridge (LEC) System in Conjunction with Launch at SHOT Show 2022 – Booth # 40022 – January 14, 2022
- KWESST Announces $400,000 in Police Orders for ARWEN Products – January 10, 2022
- KWESST Closes Acquisition of Police Ordnance Company Inc. and its ARWEN Less Lethal Product Line – December 16, 2021
- KWESST Signs Master Agreement with Global Defence Contractor for Digitization of Canadian Land Forces – December 14, 2021
- KWESST Announces Acquisition of Police Ordnance Company Inc. and its Arwen Less Lethal Product Line – December 7, 2021
- KWESST Micro Systems Taps AMW PR to Lead Public Relations, Media Strategy Initiatives – December 2, 2021
- KWESST Micro Systems Inc. to Webcast Live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on December 2nd – November 25, 2021
- KWESST Provides Update on Recent Developments – November 23, 2021
- KWESST Micro Systems to Present at Ladenburg Thalmann Virtual Technology Expo on Nov. 18th – November 17, 2021
- General Dynamics Land Systems Selects KWESST Phantom Electronic Decoy for New U.S. Military Vehicle Program – November 12, 2021
- KWESST Publishes October 29 Investors Update Call – October 29, 2021
- KWESST Announces New System to Counter Loitering Munition Drones – October 26, 2021
- KWESST Announces Market Introduction and Progress of PhantomTM Electronic Decoy – October 4, 2021
- KWESST to Webcast Live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com October 7th – September 30, 2021
- KWESST Engages Stryk Group USA for Commercialization of Low Energy Cartridge Non-Lethal System – September 28, 2021
- KWESST Provides Corporate Update to Investors – August 25, 2021
- KWESST Applies For Listing of Company’s April 2023 Warrants – August 18, 2021
- KWESST Executive Chairman Interviewed on the Brandon Tatum Show – August 6, 2021
- KWESST Qualifies for Innovation Solutions Canada Funding – August 5, 2021
- One on One With KWESST’s Executive Chairman, David Luxton – June 9, 2022
- A New Threat, a New Solution – November 2, 2021
- A Moment of Truth for the Mockingbird – October 27, 2021
- In the Words of a Poet – September 29, 2021
- The KWESST Continues – August 4, 2021
- Catching Up with KWESST – July 7, 2021
View/Print the KWESST Fact Sheet
EMC was paid one hundred fifty thousand dollars by KWESST Micro Systems, Inc. on 03/08/2021. EMC and KWESST extended the agreement on 06/08/2021 and EMC has since been paid an additional six hundred thousand dollars. | Please read our full disclaimer