“Creating the Future
of Longevity Care”
Clearday is an innovative non-acute health care services company with a modern, vision for making high quality care options more accessible, affordable, and available for older Americans and those who care for them. Clearday has decade-long experience in non-acute care through its highly rated residential memory care communities. In June 2021, the company introduced Clearday at Home, which brings Clearday to the intersection of telehealth, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), and subscription-based content.
Clearday Launches Clearday Direct
SAN ANTONIO, TX, January 7, 2022 — Clearday, Inc. (OTCQX: CLRD) announced today the launch of its Clearday Direct brand to provide additional revenue streams to the Company. This is the first step toward the inflection point for Clearday financially.
The Clearday Care business is simple:
1) Provide great care
2) Increase revenue from alternative income opportunities
3) Decrease expenses in day to day operations as Covid restrictions run their course
The Clearday Direct brand can help support increases in revenue and launched property manage expenses inside the communities.
The current environment in long term has led to a significant shortage of Caregivers. It has been reported in the press that for every available Caregiver, there are 43 job opportunities. This supply and demand imbalance is real and it seems the dynamics to bring this to balance will take a combination of:
– Attracting more Caregivers to the industry
– Providing more tools to the Caregiver to make their jobs easier and allow them to be more efficient
Clearday is committed to helping solve this imbalance with its innovative products and services. Direct, the company, is leading a pilot program with Invento Research (see Press Release dated November 12, 2021) to bring high value robotic uses to the Non-Acute Care sector. Potential use cases are Robotics as a Service (RaaS):
– Fall detection
– Companion services
– Continued Physical Therapies
– Patrolling and complementing “Rounds”
All of the above can provide additional support to the professional caregiver and help the bottom line for a care provider.
Invento has had excellent success internationally supporting Acute Care in four countries. Clearday is excited to bring a whole new set of user cases to Invento as it expands in North America.
Stay connected to EMC and our exclusive news through our social channels:
- Clearday Inc Partners with Bright Cloud International To Create an Outpatient Clinic to Combat Dementia – May 13, 2022
- Clearday Inc Uplists to OTCQX Best Market – May 12, 2022
- Clearday, Inc. To Offer Benefits With Association Health Partners – April 5, 2022
- Clearday Inc. Expands Marketing Efforts for ‘Age In The Right Place’ – April 1, 2022
- Clearday Inc. To Participate in the Annual National Association of Social Workers Conference – March 21, 2022
- Clearday Inc. Announces Application to Uplist to OTCQX – March 3, 2022
- Clearday Inc. Expands [email protected] Operations – February 3, 2022
- Clearday Inc. Launches Clearday Direct – January 7, 2022
- Clearday Inc. Appoints John Bergeron as Chief Financial Officer – December 14, 2021
- Clearday Inc. Presents at Amazon’s re:Invent Conference – November 30, 2021
- Clearday Inc. Enters Into Agreement With Invento Research Inc. and Schedules Demonstration – November 12, 2021
- Clearday Inc. Expands Clearday Labs Operation – November 5, 2021
- Clearday™ Provides Company Update – October 28, 2021
- Clearday Announces New OTCQB Ticker Symbol “CLRD” – September 27, 2021
- Clearday, Inc. Announces Completion of Merger Between Superconductor Technologies Inc. and Allied Integral United, Inc. – September 10, 2021
- Superconductor Technologies Stockholders Have Approved the Pending Merger With Clearday – August 10, 2021