Allied Copper Corp.
(OTCQB: CPRRF; TSX-V: CPR)
Technology is Key | 04/05/2023 |
Last month, President of Allied Copper Inc. and CEO of Volt Lithium Corp. (TSX-V: CPR, OTCQB: CPRRF) (the “Company” or “Allied” or “Volt”) Alex Wylie was interviewed by Martin Gagel from Radius Research and presented a deep dive into direct lithium extraction for li-ion batteries.
Here’s the breakdown:
Wylie started by introducing Volt Lithium Corp, a lithium development and technology company, aiming to be North America’s first commercial producer of lithium from oilfield brine. A subsidiary of Allied Copper, Volt intends to leverage proprietary direct lithium extraction technology, existing infrastructure, and management’s hydrocarbon/water handling experience to extract the highly valued lithium, supporting the world’s clean energy transition.
Wylie then went on to explain just how Volt will produce lithium, stating “technology is key.” He said that in order for Volt to become a successful Lithium producer, it must focus first on the extraction technology. Volt has spent the better part of 24 months developing and improving its technology which has culminated in the Company’s breakthrough, proving removal of 99% of contaminants from its lithium-infused brine and recovery of 93% of the lithium.
Key factors covered in the interview that are driving Volt’s success include:
1. Proprietary Technology: University of Alberta Nanotechnology Lab and Sterling Chemicals Partnerships.
- Volt’s strategic partnerships have led to the development of proprietary direct lithium extraction (DLE) technology.
- The unique process enables 99% contaminant removal and 93% lithium recovery in less than 90 minutes.
- Multiple iterations of refining and improving the process have yielded lower extraction costs and higher recovery rates – even on low lithium concentration brine samples.
- Quality lithium reservoir located in Alberta, Canada, at Rainbow Lake.
- Approximately 435,000 acres of land with strategic permits and over 1,300 producing wells.
- Multiple formations with lithium-infused brines show concentrations up to 119 mg/L.
- Ability to leverage existing infrastructure and wells and reservoir size ensure a long production life.
- Partnership with Alberta-based Cabot Energy provides access to three multi-well batteries.
- Reduces capital requirements by leveraging over $100 million of existing infrastructure – the brine producing wells are already in place and operational.
- Access to road and rail transportation for lithium export upon commercialization.
- Using existing infrastructure affords Volt regulatory advantages.
- Local authorities, including the Alberta Energy Regulator, are pleased with Volt’s planned responsible and clean approach to commercial production.
- Volt’s management team boasts extensive experience, ensuring the company can navigate industry challenges and streamline its path to commercial production.
Currently, Volt is in pilot production (250,000 Liters), using the same equipment planned to be employed during commercial production. Pilot results are expected by the end of Q2, to be audited and delivered with economics associated with the near-term commercial production plan.
In a rapidly growing lithium market fueled by electric vehicles and renewable energy, Volt Lithium Corp’s groundbreaking technology, strategic advantages, and extensive lithium resource position it as a frontrunner in lithium production from oilfield brines. By bringing a highly sought-after North American lithium source online, Volt is set to make a significant impact on the clean energy transition and secure a more sustainable future for the industry.
Demand for lithium is dramatically rising as electric vehicles and renewable energy continue to gain ground. There is expected to be a 40x increase in demand for lithium forecast by 2030 due to electric vehicle growth.
For a deeper understanding of Volt Lithium Corp’s innovative lithium extraction technology and to hear more about their ongoing pilot production and anticipated results, watch Alex Wylie’s full interview here:
About Allied Copper Corp.:
Allied (TSX-V: CPR, OTCQB: CPRRF) is a growth-oriented, battery-metals focused exploration company. Allied’s strategy is to acquire and develop low-cost, potentially high-growth battery metals assets that represent key inputs needed to support the global energy transition. Their commitment is to operate efficiently and with transparency across all areas of the business staying sharply focused on creating long-term, sustainable shareholder value.
About The Emerging Markets Report:
The Emerging Markets Report is owned and operated by Emerging Markets Consulting (EMC), a syndicate of investor relations consultants representing years of experience. Our network consists of stockbrokers, investment bankers, fund managers, and institutions that actively seek opportunities in the micro and small-cap equity markets.
Must Read OTC Markets/SEC policy on stock promotion and investor protection
Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933 requires that any person that uses the mails to publish, give publicity to, or circulate any publication or communication that describes a security in return for consideration received or to be received directly or indirectly from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer, must fully disclose the type of consideration (i.e. cash, free trading stock, restricted stock, stock options, stock warrants) and the specific amount of the consideration. In connection therewith, EMC has received the following compensation and/or has an agreement to receive in the future certain compensation, as described below.
EMC has been paid $300,000 by Allied Copper Corp. EMC does not independently verify any of the content linked-to from this editorial. | Please read our full disclaimer.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact