SYMBOL: OTCQB: DSTRF | CBOE: DESG
- Outstanding Shares: 29,603,127 (as of 02/23/2024)
- Float: 14,731,686 (as of 02/07/2023)
A leader in green project investment and carbon credit generation.
DevvStream Holdings Inc. is a technology-based ESG company that advances the development and monetization of environmental assets, with an initial focus on carbon markets. DevvStream works with governments and corporations worldwide to achieve their sustainability goals through the implementation of curated green technology projects that generate renewable energy, improve energy efficiencies, eliminate or reduce emissions, and sequester carbon directly from the air. DevvStream also helps these organizations meet their net zero goals by providing them access to high-quality carbon credits.
As stated by the Paris Agreement, Climate Change poses one of the greatest risks to survival of the human species. Leading climate scientists have warned that there are only about a dozen years for global warming to be kept to a maximum of 1.5°C, beyond which even half a degree will significantly worsen the risks of drought, floods, extreme heat and poverty for hundreds of millions of people. Increased greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, driven in large part by human activity, has strengthened the greenhouse effect and contributed to global climate change, threatening ecosystems, biodiversity, economies and human livelihood.
It is imperative to utilize all the tools available to reduce and remove GHG emissions from the atmosphere. It is necessary to deploy at scale a wide range of innovations in record time. While carbon credits are not a silver bullet to fight Climate Change, DevvStream believes, as acknowledged by the latest IPCCC’s report, that carbon markets are a fundamental transitional tool to achieve rapid decarbonization by deploying capital to incentivize actions to avoid, reduce and remove carbon emissions in the most efficient manner.
Consequently, DevvStream invests in large-scale avoidance, reduction and removal offset projects, with a focus on technology-based solutions (TbS) along with some nature-based solutions (NbS). We believe that the rapid deployment of both are a fundamental necessity to mitigate the impact of anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions and avoid the worst effects of climate change.
MOU for Bolivian Rainforest Conservation Project 8.3 Million Hectares
This signing between DevvStream and Bluegrace Energy for the Amazon Rainforest Protection Project marks the largest single forestry project in the world at 8.3 Million Hectares in total size. Deforestration avoidance carbon credits have been very well established under the REDD+ framework but have come under scrutiny as of late due to inaccuracies in measurement which have traditionally been made via estimations.
The application of technology in this sector is absolutely required in order to avoid transparency and permanence issues that have been encountered in the past. DevvStream is leading this technological revolution and is now in a position to apply this technology on the global stage utilizing the largest forestry project in the world.
DevvStream applies technology to the carbon sector in order to increase transparency and permanence in the sector. The forestry carbon sector is in desperate need of legitimacy and technology can save this problem through more transparent measurement and quantification and DevvStream is in a leading role to fix this and has the worlds largest forestry project in which to deploy this new technology and methodology.
This project alone can be a company maker for DevvStream to add to estimated potential of 30 Million carbon credits per year that the company has the capability of accessing within their project pipeline – Get Details >>
Economics of the Deal:
Largest Forestry Project in the world:
- ~8.3 Million Hectares | Bolivian Rainforest Carbon Project (DevvStream and Bluegrace)
Second Largest Forestry Project in the world:
- ~5 Million Hectares | Great Bear Forest Carbon Project (BC Coastal First Nations and Ostrom)
- Carbon Offsetting In Digital Era Financial Innovation – 9/15/23
- The Race to Reduce Carbon Emissions by 2030: Nature vs. Technology – 1/8/23
- A Guide to Leveraging Carbon Markets to Decarbonize British Columbia in the Post-Paris Agreement World – 12/15/22
- Carbon Credits: Canada’s $33 Billion-Dollar Opportunity in the Post-Paris Agreement World – 12/15/22
- Nature based solutions play ‘modest’ role in climate mitigation – 12/14/22
- DevvStream CEO to Participate in Upcoming United Nations Science-Policy-Business Forum on the Environment Event – February 26, 2024
- DevvStream to Advance Transparency and Accelerate Finance for Decarbonization Projects through Fiùtur Integration – January 15, 2024
- DevvStream Adds New York City-Based Green Energy Technology to its Growing Network of EV Charging Partners for Carbon Credit Generation – January 11, 2024
- DevvStream To Engage with Municipal Governments in Los Angeles, Phoenix, Philadelphia, San Antonio, and 25 Additional U.S. Cities to Advance Technological Solutions to Climate Change – January 4, 2024
- DevvStream Provides Corporate Update Outlining Accelerated Development of Market-Leading Carbon Credit Platform – December 19, 2023
- DevvStream and Focus Impact Acquisition Corp. Announce Filing of Registration Statement on Form S-4 in Connection with Proposed Business Combination – December 11, 2023
- DevvStream Awarded World Finance Innovation Award for 2023 – December 6, 2023
- DevvStream to Leverage Go-Station’s Network of EV Charging Sites for Carbon Credit Generation – December 5, 2023
- DevvStream Holdings Inc. to Present at Upcoming Investor Conference – December 1, 2023
- DevvStream and Green Cross International (GCI) to Explore Federal Projects with National Governments Aimed at Advancing Decarbonization Activities – November 30, 2023
- DevvStream Announces Participation at Upcoming COP28 Climate Change Conference – November 21, 2023
- DevvStream Reaches Key Milestone Toward Nasdaq Listing – October 24, 2023
- DevvStream and Focus Impact to Present Business Combination Overview – October 18, 2023
- Dr. Destenie Nock Wins 2023 George Tallman Ladd Research Award – October 17, 2023
- DevvStream Launches First-Of-Its-Kind Carbon Offset Program Platform (COPP)™: A Groundbreaking Blockchain-Based Environmental Project Management Platform – October 10, 2023
- DevvStream and BC Road Builders and Heavy Construction Association Announce Offtake Agreement for Pioneering Carbon Offset Project in the Transportation Sector – October 3, 2023
- DevvStream Announces Strategic Partnership with WOCAN to Advance Women’s Empowerment Projects and Generate W+ Credits – September 28, 2023
- Megan Fox, Dr. Jane Goodall, and Robert Redford to Serve as Climate Ambassadors for Efficiency Program Targeting Buildings and Facilities Across the US and Canada – September 20, 2023
- DevvStream Holdings to List on Nasdaq Via Business Combination with Focus Impact Acquisition Corp. – September 13, 2023
- DevvStream Announces Multi-Year Agreement with Multinational Energy Company for the Sale of Compliance Carbon Credits – August 14, 2023
- DevvStream Announces Carbon Credit Management MOU for up to 8.3 Million Hectares of Amazon Rainforest Land in Bolivia – July 20, 2023
- DevvStream Launches American Carbon Registry-Aligned Program for Reducing Methane Emissions from Orphaned Oil and Gas Wells – July 17, 2023
- DevvStream Holdings Inc. Announces Extension of Warrant Exercise Incentive Program – July 14, 2023
- DevvStream Enters into LOI to Pursue Combination with Special Purpose Acquisition Company – July 13, 2023
- DevvStream Joins Xpansiv’s CBL, the Largest Global Spot Exchange for Environmental Commodities – July 14, 2023
- DevvStream Issues Update on Current Offset Programs – May 23, 2023
Emerging Markets Report
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact