Solutions for Smart Homes, Connected Car Markets and Mobile IoT Tracking Modules
SPYR Technologies (OTCQB:SPYR) is a technology company focused on IoT, or the Internet of Things. Through its subsidiary Applied Magix Inc., SPYR develops and resells Apple® ecosystem compatible products, with an emphasis on the growing multibillion-dollar IoT smart home and connected car markets. Through its GeoTraq business, SPYR develops and manufactures fully entirely self-contained, ultra-small Mobile mobile IoT (Internet of Things) modules: Trackertracker-M modules for asset tracking and location-based services, and Sensorsensor-M modules used for remote monitoring. SPYR continues to identify and target acquisitions that will grow its footprint in the industry and expand the products it offers consumers, including companies developing artificial intelligence (AI) and smart technology products.
On May 31, 2022, SPYR entered a material definitive agreement to acquire GeoTraq, Inc., which is a Mobile IoT module manufacturer and connectivity provider. GeoTraq offers asset tracking and remote monitoring through Mobile IoT modules with global connectivity. GeoTraq Mobile IoT modules report location data with the ability to measure variables from external sensors, such as temperature, flow, pressure, humidity, motion, acceleration and more. The modules transmit data for scheduled reports or trigger-based event alerts. GeoTraq technology is designed to streamline business processes and increase operational efficiency to drive ROI and solve real business challenges.
Lost assets cost money, and lots of it. In addition, asset loss is also costly in terms of time, labor, and even creditability. Invariably, the problem crosses all sectors, from overseas medical device manufacturers to national and local furniture retailers which lose upwards of $5 million annually during overland shipments. Reports indicate that the industry is on its way to 267 million active RFID and by 2027 covering industrial automation, logistics, supply chain, agriculture, construction, mining and related markets.
With its recent refinement and completion of its state-of-the-art product line, GeoTraq firmly believes it offers the most robust suite of Mobile IoT Modules for Asset Tracking that go virtually anywhere, track almost anything and eliminate some of the most significant barriers to deployment.
Vehicles, parts, boxes, pallets, people, equipment, furniture, etc, and GeoTraq Mobile IoT modules can now be tracked globally and affordably. GeoTraq’s penny-sized Tracker-Modules can report location data as well as sensor information using NB-IoT and LTE-M technology anywhere there is cellular coverage.
GeoTraq’s patented technology intelligently transmits small packets of data at scheduled times or for trigger-based events – such as your asset entering or leaving a geofence, or dangerous temperatures thresholds. Almost any type of sensor can be attached to our modules, bringing unparallelled flexibility to the implementation of asset tracking solutions. The global costs of lost assets are staggering – but an IoT asset tracking solution needn’t be. GeoTraq IoT modules for asset tracking power solutions you can rely on for security and speed, at a cost that can drive true ROI across the supply chain.
On October 20, 2020, SPYR acquired Applied Magix, Inc., a registered Apple developer, and reseller of Apple ecosystem compatible products with an emphasis on the growing multi-billion dollar smart home market, as its wholly-owned subsidiary. Applied Magix operates in the “Internet of Things” (IoT) market, and more specifically, the segment of the market related to the development, manufacture, and sale of devices and accessories specifically built on Apple’s HomeKit® framework. These products work within the Apple® HomeKit ecosystem and are exclusive to the Apple market and its consumers. Initially, while working to develop, manufacture and sell its own line of branded products, Applied Magix will be sourcing HomeKit products and accessories from worldwide manufacturers, vetting and selecting best-of-breed products, selling them direct and supporting them.
Stay connected to EMC and our exclusive news through our social channels:
Global smart homes market is forecast to grow from $96B in 2021 to $151B in 2025
Connected car market is forecast to grow from $54B in 2020 to $166B in 2025
Apple consumers, the most affluent and loyal consumers of tech products, have very few “smart” devices that integrate with Apple’s Smart Home app HomeKit, and others.
Create smart hardware and software solutions exclusively for Apple consumers.
Current Shipping Products
- MagixDrive Wireless CarPlay adapter allows users to access CarPlay wirelessly using an iPhone
- Homekit Secure Video Camera With iCloud Storage
- Multipurpose Sensor With Alarm
- Environment & Motion Sensor
- Window & Door Contact Sensor
Applied Magix does not compete with others that currently provide high quality hardware solutions, like thermostats or doorbells. Rather, the company provides complementary products to extend and enhance their functionality into the HomeKit space. The focus is to create HomeKit products that “just work” and which are not currently available to our customers.
- SPYR, Inc. Comments on Strengthening Balance Sheet, and Corporate Developments as It Moves Toward Launch of Its Tiny Internet of Things Connectivity Modems – October 11, 2022
- GeoTraq Selects Manufacturing Partner to Build Micro-Tracker Modems – September 28, 2022
- GeoTraq Provides Patent Smart Solutions for Simple IoT Problems – August 17, 2022
- SPYR, Inc. Announces GeoTraq’s New Micro-Tracker™, the World’s Smallest IoT Tracking Device – August 9, 2022
- SPYR, Inc’s New GeoTraq Division Eases Logistics and Generates ROI with Mobile IoT Asset Management – August 4, 2022
- SPYR, Inc. and Polte Corporation Announce Collaboration to Enhance Two GeoTraq Models – July 7, 2022
- Introducing SPYR Technologies’ Acquisition, GeoTraq – June 28, 2022
- SPYR Technologies Retains Integrity Media for Investor Relations and Corporate Communication – June 27, 2022
- SPYR’s Subsidiary GeoTraq Granted Patent Covering Various Aspects of Operation of Its Mobile IoT Wireless Modules – June 14, 2022
- GeoTraq’s Tracker Module (GT-TM100) is FCC Approved and Ready for Market – June 7, 2022
- SPYR Technologies Enters into Material Definitive Agreement to Acquire GeoTraq, Inc. – May 31, 2022
- SPYR Technologies’ Applied Magix Exploring Adding Health and Wellness Product Category to Portfolio – May 31, 2022
- SPYR Technologies’ Applied Magix Considers Adding HomeKit Secure Routers to Product Portfolio – May 10, 2022
- SPYR Technologies’ Applied Magix Considers Developing Commercial Software To Support Non-Branded Products – May 5, 2022
- SPYR Technologies’ Applied Magix Considers Expanding Into LED Smart Home Lighting Products – May 3, 2022
- SPYR Technologies’ Applied Magix Exploring Intellectual Property Acquisition Targets – April 28, 2022
- SPYR Technologies’ Applied Magix Considers Increasing Its Distribution Network to Include South America, Asia and Europe – April 26, 2022
- SPYR Technologies’ Applied Magix Announces the Launch of Development for Next CarPlay Products – April 21, 2022
- SPYR Technologies’ Applied Magix Announces Summer Product Sale – April 19, 2022
- SPYR Technologies’ Applied Magix Considers MVNO Business – April 13, 2022
- SPYR Technologies’ Applied Magix Exploring AI Applications for IoT Systems – April 12, 2022
- SPYR Technologies’ Applied Magix Expands Marketing Online – April 7, 2022
- SPYR/Applied Magix Provide a Rare Peek Inside the ‘Secret Lab’ – April 5, 2022
- SPYR Announces Expansion Plans in 2022 – March 28, 2022
- SPYR Technologies’ Applied Magix Introduces Limited Time Special Pricing and Expands Airing Schedule of Its Successful MagixDrive Commercial – March 24, 2022
- SPYR Technologies’ Applied Magix Welcomes Siobhán Ellis to Advisory Board – March 22, 2022
- SPYR Technologies’ Applied Magix Welcomes Michael Teitelbaum to Advisory Board – March 17, 2022
- SPYR Technologies’ Applied Magix Welcomes Fred Tio to Advisory Board – March 15, 2022
- SPYR Technologies’ Applied Magix Creates Advisory Board to Support Growth and Expansion – March 1, 2022
- SPYR Technologies Changes Branding and Logo to be in Line With Its Current and Future Direction – February 28, 2022
- Spyr Technologies’ Applied Magix Opens Up Pre-orders of Their New MagixStatus Cables – February 24, 2022
- Meet SPYR Technologies’ Applied Magix’s CEO Dr. Harald Zink – February 22, 2022
- SPYR Technologies’ Affiliate Applied Magix Further Expands Airing Schedule of Its MagixDrive Commercial – February 10, 2022
- SPYR Technologies Affiliate Applied Magix Launches the ‘MagixCharge,’ a High-Power, High-Capacity USB-C Car Charger – February 9, 2022
- SPYR Technologies Affiliate Applied Magix Announces Innovative, New MagixStatus Cables – February 3, 2022
- SPYR Technologies Affiliate Applied Magix Introduces the MagixBlock USB DataBlocker as a Stand-Alone Product of Its Line of Totally Convenient™ Products – February 1, 2022
- SPYR Technologies Is Pleased To Announce Emerging Markets Consulting, LLC (EMC) Has Been Retained To Provide Investor/Public Relations Services – January 19, 2022
Emerging Markets Report
- Small Talk – August 11, 2022
- Cheaper. Simpler. More Efficient. Ready to Scale. – June 29, 2022
- Introducing the Blue Collar Internet of Things (IoT) – June 15, 2022
- Right on Traq – June 8, 2022
- Apples to Apple Eaters – April 14, 2022
- Above Board – March 23, 2022
- In-SPYR-ed – March 16, 2022
- Home Smart Home – February 8, 2022