Logiq, Inc. is a U.S.-based leading global provider of e-commerce and fintech business enablement solutions. Its DataLogiq business provides a data-driven, end-to-end e-commerce marketing solution. Its AI-powered LogiqX™ data engine delivers valuable consumer insights that enhance the ROI of online marketing spend. The company’s Fixel technology offers simplified online marketing with critical privacy features.
In its AppLogiq business, Logiq’s platform-as-a-service, branded as CreateAPP™, enables small- and medium-sized businesses worldwide to easily create and deploy a native mobile app for their business without technical knowledge or background. CreateAPP™ empowers businesses to reach more customers, increase sales, manage logistics, and promote their products and services in an easy, affordable, and highly efficient way. CreateAPP™ is offered in 14 languages across 10 countries and three continents, including some of the fastest-growing emerging markets in Southeast Asia. The company’s PayLogiq, branded as AtozPay™ in Indonesia, offers mobile payments, and GoLogiq, branded as AtozGo™ in Indonesia, offers hyper-local food delivery services.
Logiq’s CEO has purchased his company’s stock multiple times at similar prices to where its trading today! The company has had huge moves in the past when EMC has been a marketing partner. Do not miss your chance today to get involved.
There’s no doubt that E-Commerce is the engine that powers the Global Economy in the 21st Century.
If the current COVID Pandemic was any indication, E-Commerce became essential – creating a paradigm shift that made it practically the ONLY way to conduct business and buy product.y’s
But what powers the E-Commerce beast – making online transactions possible – are companies that operate in a sector known as FinTech.
So what is FinTech? Short for Financial Technology – the FinTech Sector encompasses everything from mobile banking, payment processing, Blockchain & Crypto, Insurance, & more and seeks to innovate the way people transact business and money.
So it should come as no surprise that the Global Fintech Market was valued at over $5 TRILLION in 2019 and is STILL expected to grow at CAGR of 23.58%!
VC’s, Investment firms, hedge funds and more have been gobbling up shares and interest in FinTech companies at a RECORD pace trying to get a piece of the action.
And sliding completely UNDER-THE-RADAR is a rapidly growing FinTech play already making big moves on a GLOBAL scale…
Leaders Lead… and Invest
Nothing communicates confidence about a company better than their leaders investing their own money, especially when the president does it multiple times. Brent Suen is recognized as an influential tech leader and he heads up the team at Logiq (NEO:LGIQ; OTCQX:LGIQ) as president. Recent U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s filings shows that Mr. Suen made considerable personal investments in Logiq during June and again in August 2021 when he acquired 42,500 and then 24,000 shares respectively. If there was any doubt that Brent Suen is in it for long-term success at Logiq, his investments should speak volumes in today’s investor community.
“Logiq (NEO:LGIQ; OTCQX:LGIQ) is the Shopify of mobile” says Suen, and Logiq is focused on emerging markets. This is one of the most significant differentiators that position Logiq in a way that out performs other traditional commerce companies – and especially on mobile devices.
Logiq (NEO:LGIQ; OTCQX:LGIQ) is focused on generating revenue in markets outside of the U.S. where e-Wallets such as PayLogiq makes it effortless for customers to get their commerce platform online. Logiq (NEO:LGIQ; OTCQX:LGIQ) is poised to generate consideral revenue for the company and customers by supporting app-based transactions with a minimal amout of time, rather than weeks or months with custom apps. Logiq delivers a platform that simply works and removes the complication of getting up and running and making the cash register ring.
Using comprehensive consumer profiles based on first-party
intent based data
- First-Party Consumer Data Collection
- Multipoint Enrichment and Scoring
- Regular Consumer Reengagement
Determining user engagement through A.I. powered machine learning
- Simple Deployment onto Branded Websites
- Eliminate Low Quality Traffic Sources
- Integrations with All Major Ad Platforms
Assisting businesses in Southeast Asia with mCommerce
- Credit and Payment Points
- QR Code Payments
- Powering AtoZ Go Food Delivery Service
The award winning
mobile app builder
- No Technical Knowledge Required
- Build via a Simple and Easy User Interface
- Provide Consumers with a Superior Experience
- Logiq to Present at the Benchmark Discovery 1×1 Investor Conference, Dec. 2, 2021 – November 22, 2021
- Logiq Reports Q3 2021 Revenue Up 11% to $7.8 Million, with Gross Profit up 108% to $2.3 Million – November 15, 2021
- Logiq to Present at the Roth 10th Annual Technology Conference, Nov. 17-18, 2021 – November 8, 2021
- Logiq’s PayLogiq Partners with Indonesian Bank BPRS Insan Cita to Provide Digital Payment Solutions to 18,000 Customers – November 4, 2021
- Logiq Board Approves Plan to Separate AppLogiq and DataLogiq into Two Publicly Traded Companies – November 2, 2021
- Logiq Sees Q3 2021 Revenue Exceeding $7.7 Million, up ~10%, with Gross Margins Nearly Doubling to More than 29.0% – October 27, 2021
- Logiq’s Advanced Consumer Scoring Technology Driving New Customer Program Offering Ramp-Up – October 25, 2021
- Logiq Issues Update on Employee Equity Incentive Plan Transactions – October 25, 2021
- Logiq Sets Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call for November 15, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. ET – October 21, 2021
- Logiq Partners with Semcasting to Bridge Offline Consumer Activity into Real-Time Digital Marketing – October 12, 2021
- Logiq Engages The Benchmark Company to Explore Restructuring Initiative – September 30, 2021
- Logiq Initiates Major Restructuring Designed to Expand DataLogiq Business Unit and Unlock Value of Emerging Markets Initiatives – September 27, 2021
- Logiq Introduces Geofencing, Enabling Marketers to Customize Messaging Based Upon Context of Consumer Location – September 23, 2021
- Logiq New Super App to Provide Easy Access to e-Wallet, Food Delivery, Microloans, Driver License Testing and Telehealth Services in Indonesia – September 22, 2021
- Logiq Joins Forces with Novaji Introserve to Offer Home Delivery and Mobile Fintech Services to Millions of Underserved and Unbanked in Nigeria – September 20, 2021
- Logiq Receives Indonesian Government Approval to Offer Micro-Lending Services to 50 Million Indonesians – September 13, 2021
- Logiq Provides Update on Employee Equity Incentive Plan – September 10, 2021
- Logiq Launches Exclusive Mobile Payment Services for Required Driver License Testing Across Indonesia – September 9, 2021
- Logiq Partners with IRIS.TV to Provide Video-Level Data to E-Commerce Marketers and Improve Video Campaign Performance – September 8, 2021
- Logiq’s AppLogiq Deploys New Radix AI-Powered Data Management Platform – September 3, 2021
- CEO’s of Lightspeed Commerce, Logiq, Exela and ContextLogic, Discuss New Growth Trends in E-Commerce – August 20, 2021