Tired of removing your shoes, wallet and cell phone at events and airports? Liberty Defense is changing the way people are screened
Read more about this revolutionary security detection technology
We’ve found a hidden gem called Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd. and they are stepping up with their groundbreaking concealed threat detection technology.
Drawing on the expertise of experienced professionals and next generation technologies, Liberty Defense brings innovative security solutions to detect threats in all verticals. The need for security measures that protect lives in public spaces has never been greater. Reopenings across the country including tourism in Las Vegas -day clubs, casinos, concerts, and sporting events like UFC fights are at or near record levels are driving a surge in security needs from hackers demanding ransoms as well as concealed threat detection.
Armed with licensed technologies from leading security and defense research institutions, Liberty Defense’s experienced management team is positioned to bring touchless security solutions to solve challenging problems of screening people for firearms, explosives and IEDs.
Liberty Defense, (TSXV:SCAN; OTCQB:LDDFF; FSE:LD2) which is just at the beginning of its growth story, provides security solutions for concealed weapons detection in high volume foot traffic areas (up to 1,000 people per hour, per portal); think of hotels, office buildings, schools, sporting events, concerts – just to name a few! The company’s march toward commercialization is producing a steady stream of market news, like the recent milestone announcement of their AI detection algorithm successfully finding threats on people in motion.1
Liberty Defense Signs Maryland Stadium Authority, Camden Yards Sports Complex, as a Beta Client
Liberty Defense announced in December 2021 that it signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Maryland Stadium Authority (MSA) to beta test Liberty’s flagship product HEXWAVE™ at the Camden Yards Sports Complex in the City of Baltimore.
Liberty Receives $500,000 Contract Award from TSA for Improved Threat Detection Using HEXWAVE System
In October 2021, Liberty Defense announced that it received a contract award for $500,000 USD as part of the Transportation Security Administration’s (TSA) On-Person Screening Capability Program for demonstration and evaluation of the HEXWAVE™ and its expanded capabilities for screening Aviation Workers at a TSA designated location to enhance detection and throughput performance.
A Clearly Differentiated Security Company
- Hardware Sales (HEXWAVE): Deployed in a standalone or portal configuration.
- Maintenance and AI Updates: 5-year maintenance plan includes Software and AI updates (recurring revenue).
- Implementation: HEXWAVE can be used as a standalone system or integrated into existing security platforms.
A Clearly Differentiated Security Company
1) Liberty Defense Achieves Key Milestones and Accelerates Development Plans
2) Weapons And Explosives Detection Market 2021, Size, Industry Growth by Global Major Companies Profile, Competitive Landscape and Key Regions
3) Liberty Defense closes $6.9M initial public offering
4) Liberty Announces Closing of C$7.13M Oversubscribed Brokered Private Placement
5) Liberty Defense Announces $1 Million Grant from BIRD Foundation and Department of Homeland Securityreleases/liberty-defense-announces-1-million-grant-from-bird-foundation-and-department-of-homeland-security
- Liberty Defense Airport Shoe Screening Technology Earns Prestigious National Award – January 18, 2022
- Liberty Defense Signs University of Wisconsin to Test HEXWAVE Walkthrough Screening Detection – January 11, 2022
- Camden Yards to Test Using Artificial Intelligence for Security at Some Orioles Games This Season – December 8, 2021
- Liberty Defense Signs Maryland Stadium Authority, Camden Yards Sports Complex, as a Beta Client – December 7, 2021
- Liberty Defense Attracts Prominent Industry Talent to Advance its Threat Detection Technology – October 26, 2021
- Liberty Receives $500,000 Contract Award from TSA for Improved Threat Detection Using HEXWAVE System – October 20, 2021
- Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd. Discusses HEXWAVE Beta Testing and Commercialization with The Stock Day Podcast – October 14, 2021
- Liberty Defense to Present at the LD Micro Main Event – October 6, 2021
- Liberty Announces Key Hires to Advance Company Beta Program and Product Development Plans – August 12, 2021
- Liberty Defense Announces Collaboration with Micro-X – August 10, 2021
- Liberty Defense Welcomes Decorated Customs & Border Protection Executive to its Board – August 5, 2021
- Liberty Expands to the Boston Area to Accelerate Company Growth – July 29, 2021
- Liberty to Present at Canaccord Genuity’s 41st Annual Growth Conference – July 20, 2021
- Liberty Defense Announces Partnership with N4R B.V. Netherlands – July 15, 2021
- Liberty Defense Announces Contract Signing for BIRD HLS and DHS Funded Program – July 12, 2021
- Liberty Announces DTC Eligibility – June 18, 2021
- Liberty Announces Closing of C$7.13M Oversubscribed Brokered Private Placement – June 17, 2021
- Liberty Defense Announces Upgrade to OTCQB Venture Market in US – June 15, 2021