Consolidated Uranium Inc. was created in early 2020 to capitalize on an anticipated uranium market resurgence using the proven model of diversified project consolidation. To date, the company has acquired or has the right to acquire uranium projects in Australia, Canada, Argentina and the United States each with significant past expenditures and attractive characteristics for development.
On November 15, 2021, Consolidated Uranium announced the creation and planned spin-out of Labrador Uranium Inc., which completed an offering for gross proceeds of C$8,000,000 from the sale of 11,428,571 subscription receipts of Laborador (see full story below).
In October 2021, the Company closed the acquisition of a portfolio of conventional uranium projects located in Utah and Colorado. The agreement and alliance with Energy Fuels Inc (NYSE American: UUUU) (TSX: EFR), a leading U.S.-based uranium mining company, has mines that are currently on stand-by, ready for rapid restart as market conditions permit, positioning Consolidated Uranium (TSXV:CUR; OTCQB:CURUF) as a near-term uranium producer.
Consolidated Uranium Announces Closing of C$8.0 Million Private Placement by Labrador Uranium Inc.
Toronto, ON, November 15, 2021 – Consolidated Uranium Inc. (TSXV:CUR; OTCQB:CURUF) is pleased to announce that further to its press release on October 18, 2021 regarding the creation and planned spin-out of Labrador Uranium Inc., which has completed its previously announced fully marketed private placement for gross proceeds of C$8,000,000 from the sale of 11,428,571 subscription receipts of Labrador (each, a “Subscription Receipt”) at a price of C$0.70 per Subscription Receipt. (View Full News Release)
The net proceeds of the LUR Offering are expected to be used to fund the proposed exploration programs for the Moran Lake Project, the Central Mineral Belt Project (see map) and the Notakwanon Project as well as for working capital and general corporate purposes.
Red Cloud Securities Inc. acted as lead agent and sole bookrunner on behalf of a syndicate of agents including Haywood Securities Inc. and PI Financial Corp. under the LUR Offering.
“At CUR, we remain focused on continuing to unlock and enhance value for our shareholders with a planned focus on initiating restart programs at our past producing mines in the U.S., undertaking work programs at our projects in Canada, Australia and Argentina and continuing to pursue M&A opportunities. Post closing of the recently announced CUR financing, our balance sheet will be significantly strengthened to aggressively pursue these objectives.”
– Philip Williams, President and CEO of Consolidated Uranium
- Consolidated Uranium Announces Filing of Management Information Circular for Proposed Spin-out of Labrador Uranium – January 13, 2022
- Consolidated Uranium Provides Update to Shareholders – December 29, 2021
- Consolidated Uranium Closes Acquisition of the Laguna Salada Uranium and Vanadium Project in Argentina – December 21, 2021
- Consolidated Uranium Strengthens Management Team with Addition of President and Chief Operating Officer – December 2, 2021
- Consolidated Uranium Announces Closing of C$20.0 Million Bought Deal Private Placement – November 22, 2021
- Consolidated Uranium Receives DTC Eligibility – November 19, 2021
- Consolidated Uranium Announces Closing of C$8.0 Million Private Placement by Labrador Uranium Inc. – November 15, 2021
- Consolidated Uranium Announces Exercise of Over-Allotment Option and Acceleration Right – November 12, 2021
- Consolidated Uranium to Acquire the Milo Uranium-Copper-Gold-REE Project in Queensland Australia – November 10, 2021
- Consolidated Uranium Proposed Spin-Out, Labrador Uranium, Continues Consolidation in the Central Mineral Belt with the Acquisition of Mustang Lake – November 4, 2021
- International Consolidated Uranium Announces Upsizing of Bought Deal Private Placement to C$18.0 Million – November 1, 2021
- Consolidated Uranium Announces C$15.0 Million Bought Deal Private Placement – October 29, 2021
- Consolidated Uranium Closes Acquisition and Strategic Alliance with Energy Fuels – October 27, 2021
- Consolidated Uranium Announces Private Placement by Labrador Uranium Inc. for Proceeds of up to C$7.0 Million – October 21, 2021
- Consolidated Uranium Announces Proposed Spin-Out of Labrador Uranium Inc., Creating a New Labrador Focused Uranium Explorer and Developer – October 18, 2021
- Consolidated Uranium Closes the Acquisition of the High-Grade Matoush Uranium Project in Quebec, Canada – August 19, 2021
- Consolidated Uranium Provides Update on Mountain Lake Option Agreement – August 4, 2021
- International Consolidated Uranium Announces Name Change and Continuance – July 26, 2021
- CUR Enters the U.S. Uranium Sector with Transformational Acquisition and Strategic Alliance with Energy Fuels – July 15, 2021
Emerging Markets Report
EMC has been paid $250,000 by Consolidated Uranium Inc. | Please read our full disclaimer