Allied Copper Corp. (TSX-V: CPR, OTCQB: CPRRF), headquartered in Vancouver, BC Canada, is a mineral exploration company focused on acquiring and developing potential long-life, scalable copper and/or gold assets in the Western U.S. The Company’s strategy is to focus on low cost and potential high growth operations in low-risk jurisdictions. Allied Copper’s management is committed to operating efficiently and with transparency in all areas of the business.
Stateline Property Acquisition Could Be
Signficant Milestone for Allied Copper
The company believes that the Stateline prospect could be the entry point for an exploration program to explore the southeastern extension of the South Lisbon District
On February 10, 2022, Allied Copper signed an option agreement for the sole and exclusive right to acquire 100% undivided legal and beneficial interest for the Stateline Property, undivided legal and beneficial interest for the Stateline Property, CO/UT USA from Cloudbreak Discovery Plc (LSE: CDL), Cloudbreak Discovery Canada and Alianza (TSX-V: ALZ).
Located 8km (5 miles) south of the prolific producing Lisbon Valley Copper Mine, the Stateline Property – along with the Silver King (SK) and Klondike Properties – has the potential to become strategically located producing copper mines in a tier one jurisdiction. The project is road accessible year-round including those supporting access to the Lisbon Valley Mine Complex (LVMC).
The project is comprised of 22 mining claims on Federal mineral rights managed by the Bureau for Land Management in San Miguel County, CO and San Juan County, UT. Ground covered by the current claims was at one time part of the LVMC claim package. Historical surface sampling of mineralized outcrops has yielded assay results up to 1.6% copper and 1.7 grams per tonne (“g/t”) silver and 0.45% copper and 2.1 g/t silver. Disseminated copper-silver mineralization has also been identified in several outcropping sandstones in other stratigraphic positions. Both styles of mineralization will be investigated in upcoming work programs with the goal of refining drill targets in these units. Initial work will include detailed geological mapping, soil and rock sampling, and geophysics.
Both the Stateline and Klondike assets were vended into the company’s pipeline by consulting geologists Jon Thorson and Tony Adkins. Dr. Thorson is responsible for the Flying Diamond discovery that lead to the Lisbon Valley Mining Company’s operations which neighbors the Stateline property. Mr. Adkins followed Dr. Thorson as Chief Geologist/Exploration Manager at LVMC.
Electrification 2.0 –
There is no shift from fossil fuels to green energy without copper.1
- Demand for copper is projected to continue exceeding that of supply by the end of 20252 as key industries – such as renewable energy, electrification, consumer appliances, and construction continue to expand.
- Governments, including the United States, EU and China have all promised trillions worth of green infrastructure spending.3
- If China follows through on its promise to go 100% electric, that would mean ~2.4 Mt. of copper per year. At the current production rate of 20 Mt a year, that’s a 12% increase worth of copper production just to produce enough copper for electric cars in China.1
"Copper is going to be in big demand. And be in big demand for a long time," Warner Uhl, Executive Chairman, Allied Copper Corp.
Demand for copper continues to increase as the driving industries keep growing due to a rising population and the proliferation growth of green technologies.
Present copper price is approx. $4.20 US per lb.
Nevada is recognized as a top global mining jurisdiction1, with an experienced work force and a history of supporting resource development.
Leveraging management’s technical and operational track record. Growth oriented with a focus on technically sound exploration and development assets. Management and advisors have diverse backgrounds including engineering, geology and Investment Banking.
Growth oriented with a focus on technically sound exploration and development assets.
Management and advisors have diverse backgrounds including engineering, geology and Investment Banking.
Explore our current asset base.
Acquire exploration assets focused on scalable resource bases.
Acquire over looked but technically sound development projects.
Biography – Warner Uhl, Executive Chairman
Warner Uhl is a senior mining specialist and engineering professional with over 30 years of experience in operating mines globally. His most recent experience has been leading major projects with Procon, KGHM, Iamgold and Leighton Contractors. Mr. Uhl has also consulted Nevada Copper resulting in IRR and NPV improvements as well as the former project direction of the Mt. Milligan mine construction. While at KGHM he was involved in the Robinson Mine near Ely, Nevada.
Mr. Uhl specializes in taking projects from the concept stage though to operating mine and delivering process/operational improvements though the entire asset life cycle.
Mr. Uhl was the past President and CEO of BMEX GOLD and presently the Regional Director for Study Management in the Americas Worley Technology and Expert Solutions
View an interview of Warner Uhl, Executive Chairman with Andrew O Donnell of Supercharged Stocks.
Additional Allied Copper Projects
Nevada is the top ranked mining jurisdiction for investment in the world as stated by the Fraser Institute1.
The SK Property is a porphyry copper‐gold exploration target in Lincoln County, Nevada. The property lies along a highly prospective geologic trend which hosts multiple producing mines and has transportation and power infrastructure readily available.
The project is located at the intersection of the well-known Battle Mountain – Eureka (Cortez) trend and the Warm Springs Lineament. It’s comprised of 316 unpatented lode claims for a total area of 2,560 hectares.
Stay connected to EMC and our exclusive news through our social channels:
- Allied Copper Files Technical Report for the Klondike Property, Colorado – April 26, 2022
- Allied Copper Completes 3D Induced Polarization (IP) Survey, SK Property, NV USA Large Anomaly Discovered – April 7, 2022
- Allied Copper Announces Appointment of Kyle Hookey as Interim CEO – March 25, 2022
- Allied Copper Hires Emerging Markets Consulting, LLC (EMC) For Investor/Public Relations Services – March 14, 2022
- Allied Copper Signs Option Agreement To Acquire 100% of Stateline Property, CO/UT USA – February 10, 2022
- Allied Copper Acquires Option to Acquire 100% Interest of Klondike Property, CO, USA – February 3, 2022
- Allied Copper Commences Induced Polarization (IP) Geophysical Survey, SK Property, NV USA – January 31, 2022
- Allied Copper Receives MMI Soil Sample Results For SK Property, Eastern Nevada, USA – January 11, 2022
- Allied Copper Signs Option Agreement To Acquire 100% of Klondike Property, CO, USA – December 7, 2021
- Allied Copper Corp. CEO Letter to Investors and Shareholders – November 17, 2021